Best Vegan YouTube channels
The number of Vegan YouTube channels is increasing every day, but how do you decide which channels to subscribe to?
We have done the hard work for you, going through tons of great, mediocre and bad channels, and have come up with a list of interesting channels to follow :-).
(The channels are listed in no particular order)Follow us on:
1. The Friendly Vegans - A family of full time travelersYes, you're right, we are a bit naughty, promoting our own vegan YouTube channel on this list, but we really think you should consider subscribing to our channel, and get the chance to be with us from the start and experience how our community of friendly vegans around the world grows.
We sold everything we owned and are now travelling the world full time with our two kids. We expect to be on the road for at least 5-7 years, so we are destined to encounter various Vegan dilemmas as we slow travel our way around the world :-).
2. The buddhist chef - Great vegan food videosThis vegan YouTube channel is a favorite of ours, or at least it was back in the days where we had our own kitchen :-).
The videos are easy to follow, and the end result is just mouthwatering.
Try out the "Seitan", great as vegan kebab or as "sausage" for your sandwiches. ..or another favorite: Général Tso Tofu 🙂
3. Hot for Food - Vegan food pornIf you are about to have a few meat eating friends over for dinner, this Canadian vegan YouTube channel could be your life saver!
There are a lot of great looking, fab tasting recipes, and everything is explained in a fun and easy to follow way.
4. Ellen Fisher - Feel good videos!If you ever wondered how the perfect Vegan life could be, just spend a little time on Ellen Fishers vegan YouTube channel.
Life on Hawaii - with family and positive thinking as a main focus, just makes you want more!
5. Cheap Lazy Vegan - Vegan on a budgetBeing vegan doesn't have to require a lot of time or money.
This vegan YouTube channel is a fountain of inspiration if you need to produce a great tasting breakfast, a filling lunch or a beautiful dinner in no time and/or on a budget :-).
6. The Vegan Corner - Recipes delivered with an accent 🙂On this vegan YouTube channel, you will find wonderful recipes, delivered with humor and a GREAT accent!
Try out the "Mango Panna Cotta", "Scrambled eggs", "Mayonaise" or one of the other mouthwatering recipes.
7. Henya Mania - Go Vegan (and crazy!)Henya travels around the world, sharing recipes, where to eat, do parodies, acts crazy, sings, visit nudist beaches and a lot more.
Probably one of the wildest vegan vloggers out there :-).
8. Peaceful Cuisine - Great recipesOver 1 million subscribers can't be wrong! Ryoya Takashima creates easy to follow and BEAUTIFUL looking videos, with everything from Nut Butter to smooth ice cream! Definitely worth subscribing to.
9. Fully Raw by Kristina - Raw and colourful!Even if you aren't ready to go fully raw, Kristina will surely inspire you to enjoy a raw day from time to time.
Your body will love you for it 🙂
10. Jinti Fell - Vegan Van Life!Jinti, her boyfriend and their little girl shows us how life in a Van is like in Australia.
The movies are "feel good" movies, with inspiring talks about how live a simple happy life :-).
11- Raw Alignment - Natural vegan lifeAlyse takes you on a journey where you will start to consider trimming body hair, buying labeled clothes, embracing a minimalist lifestyle etc.